2023 Bike Annual Pass
TRAIL SYSTEM INFORMATION
Most of our 30-kilometer professionally designed, well-kept trail system is open for mountain & fat biking in the spring, summer, & fall. During winter fat bikes must use snowshoe trails only. Visit our Outdoor Center to purchase gear, pick up a map & rent fat & mountain bikes. Fill up your water bottle at the Market and enjoy the country air.
With its rolling terrain, the River Loop is excellent for family rides. Add the Valley Farm Loop for a challenging, hilly ride, or try the Oak Hill trail system for a combination of both. Trails are graded and are 12-16 feet wide.
Under Maine law, a skier assumes the risk of any injury to person or property resulting from any of the inherent dangers and risks of skiing and may not recover from any ski area operator for any injury resulting from any of the inherent dangers and risks of skiing, including, but not limited to: existing and changing weather conditions; existing and changing snow conditions, such as ice, hardpack, powder, packed powder, corn, crust and slush and cut-up, granular and machine-made snow; surface or subsurface conditions, such as dirt, grass, bare spots, rocks, stumps, trees, forest growth or other natural objects and collisions with such natural objects; lift towers, lights, signs, posts, fences, mazes or enclosures, hydrants, water or air pipes, snowmaking and snow-grooming equipment, marked or lit trail maintenance vehicles and snowmobiles, and other man-made structures or objects; variations in steepness or terrain, whether natural or as a result of slope design, snowmaking or grooming operations, including, but not limited to, freestyle terrain, jumps, roads and catwalks or other terrain modifications; the presence of and collisions with other skiers; and the failure of skiers to ski safely, in control or within their own abilities. 32 M.R.S. § 15217(3) .
All Pass Holders will need to sign a waiver. Click the link to sign now or be prepared to sign upon pass pickup at the Outdoor Center.
Annual Pass Benefits:
- Access for Mountain Bikes on all trails spring, summer, and fall.
- Access for Fat Bikes year-round / during winter, Snowshoe Trails only.
- 10% off retail & food purchases at the Market and Outdoor Center.
- (2) Free bike day passes for friends & family.
- 10% off bike rentals.
Terms & Conditions:
- Closures apply for poor trail conditions, weather cancelations and events – check our Trail Conditions for daily updates.
- 10% off at the Outdoor Center does not apply to passes and activities.
- Must have pass in hand to receive your benefits.
- No e-bikes allowed on trails.
- Annual Passes are non-refundable & non-transferable.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 207.688.6599