2 Hour Choose Your Own Farm Adventure Tuesday Feb. 16th
Choose Your Own Farm Adventure!
This year during vacation week we are trying something new! Come to the farm for a 2 hour visit during which you will be able to explore the Valley Farm and Family Farmyard and participate in several hands-on activities with our farm animals as you explore:
- “Collect eggs with the Cuckoos.” (And our various other silly mixed breed hens)
- “Education barn hullaballoo.” During this experience you will meet our farmyard personalities including our potbellied pigs, goats, and make a simple sheep’s wool bracelet
- “Calf barn discovery.” Participate in a calf barn scavenger hunt and get to know our little “mooing” barn residents a bit better
And if these activities aren’t enough, fill the rest of your 2 hours with a visit to the dairy or heifer barn and meet the rest of our Holstein herd.
Tickets are limited and pre-registration is required. NEW! Check-in at the Smokehouse down on Valley Farm. Park right next to the big white silo. $5/person, 2 and under are free.
If you are visiting the farm with a group of 10 or more, please place your reservation by visiting our group visit sign up page at https://pinelandfarms.org/education/group-visits/group-visit-sign-up/ .
Please contact the Education Department at 207-650-3031 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Season pass holders use your discount code at checkout.
When visiting the Farm please keep these guidelines in mind:
- We are limiting the number of visitors according to CDC guidelines and ask for your cooperation with following all guidelines.
- Please practice social distancing at all times during your visit and keep a distance of 6 feet between household groups.
- Visitors are required to wear face coverings when in an enclosed space. All visitors must wear face coverings if the 6 ft. distancing recommendation cannot be maintained.
- Please stay home if you are sick or do not feel well, or have been in contact with anyone who is unwell.
Yes, I am a USDF Member and will provide proof of membership on or before the event.
* = required information